SVG to Image
Convert SVG images to jgp, png & wepb image files.
How to use the conversion tool
- Step 1: Paste your SVG code to the input textarea.
- Step 2: Press 'Load' to generate an SVG image. The image will be displayed in the output section to verify the SVG code is working correctly.
- Step 3: Press the download buttons to convert your SVG code to a specific image file format and save a copy to your machine.
- To increase the image resolution change the svg width and height: width="480" height="480" viewBox="0 0 48 48"
- For privacy, images are not loaded to a server. All conversions are done locally on your device.