Capture, crop and process receipt images for archiving.
Crop & Colour
How to use the cropping tool
- Step 1: Open a receipt image file using the 'Choose Files' button. If using your phone, take a photo of the receipt.
- Step 2: Select the required image output file type.
- Step 3: Crop the image using the preview window handles.
- Step 4: Change the colour depth, brightness, contrast and sharpness to improve the scanned receipt.
- Step 5: Preview the receipt image to ensure it has been cropped and modified correctly.
- Step 6: Download the receipt image.
How it works
- The image is loaded to the local web page and shown in the preview window for cropping.
- When the download button is pressed, the receipt image is modified and saved.
- For privacy, images are not loaded to a server. All conversions are done locally on your device.