Create a range of favicon image files from a single svg input file. In particular, apple touch icons.
Press on an image to download.
How to use the favicon tool
- Step 1: Upload an SVG image. The image must be square, with equal width and height.
- Step 2: After uploading the SVG image check the preview and generated Apple-touch-icons.
- Step 3: Press the Download images button to download the generated favicon files. Press Allow when prompted to dowload multiple files by the browser.
- A single SVG file will be used as the primary favicon file.
- Apple-touch-icons Minimal is based on the Apple TV website (2023).
- Apple-touch-icons Standard is based on the Google Fonts website (2023).
- Apple-touch-icons Exhaustive is based on the Apple iCloud website (2023).
- For privacy, images are not loaded to a server. All conversions are done locally on your device.